Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Craziness in the Kunkel Household

As some of you may know Jennifer's Dad passed away a few weeks ago.  She has been home for the last 2 weeks by herself so I have been going solo around the house.  First of all I want to say I don't know how single Dads and Moms do it!  Single Moms and Dads you rock!  My mom was a single mom most of growing up years with 3 boys to raise. So thanks again Mom for all you did!

It has been crazy around here but we have been having a lot of fun too.  I have been trying to take advantage of this time and spend lots of extra time with the boys.  The Lord has been reminding me again that there is not a more important job on earth that I have other than being a Daddy to my 5 boys.

I have also been reminded how great of a wife I have!  She is a great Mom and Wife and is sorely missed around here!

Overall the boys have been good and we have had a lot of fun!  Although I am sure my hair is even thinner than 2 weeks ago! (Yes I am coming to grips that this is happening:) Enjoy a few pics of the last few weeks:

 Dishes did not get done as often as when Mom is here :)
 We did get to do some fun stuff too like ride some go-karts.
 And of course enjoy the new swing set

We even got a new slide while Mommy was gone!

I had a little fun on facebook too about crazy things that happened around here. You can check that out here: https://www.facebook.com/benmkunkel 

Come home soon Jennifer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment