Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Father's Day 2024

 Father's day always brings up a lot of emotions in me since I lost my father when I was just four. But more so this year since we are about to send off two of our boys.


Levi just got married and he is moving to Kansas City this week were he will go to school and work. It is hard to believe that we have a son who is married. But we are happy for him and Alanna and excited for what the future holds for them!



Jake leaves next week to join the Space Force. He will spend 2 months in Texas in Basic Training and then Mississippi for his Techincal Training. Please pray for him.

We had a special Father's Day celebration Sunday evening with all the kids. I took a moment to reflect on how good God has been to me and our family. His faithfulness despite my failures overwhelm me.



Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Let's strive together to be the best Fathers possible to impact, disciple, raise up the next generation to know, love and follow Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment